Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Couch to 5K (C25K) Journey: Week 2

Week 2! I'm surprised that I have lasted longer than a week - it is sometimes so hard to create new habits and stick with things that you may not always like doing. Here's to 7 more weeks!

C25K Week 2 Day 1

Max run: 90 seconds
Total Distance: 2.42
Total Time: 33:26
How it felt: Today I ran with Ian! I went on a different path than usual because it had snowed the day before and the trails were still muddy, so we ran through the neighborhood. I noticed that my pace during my runs was a lot faster than usual - which I very much attribute to running with Ian. Normally I wouldn't have pushed myself so hard. ;-)

C25K Week 2 Day 2

Max run: 90 seconds
Total Distance: 2.57
Total Time: 37:32
How it felt: This run was surprisingly easy. I actually rather enjoyed this run. Hope I have more like it!

C25K Week 2 Day 3

Max run: 90 seconds
Total Distance: 2.57
Total Time: 37:07
How it felt: With how good the last run was, I was expecting this one to be the same. Unfortunately, for some reason, today was much more difficult. Oh well - your body is different day-to-day!


GO TO WEEK 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment